You can search for your next home in Metro Vancouver and across BC on Realtylink.org.
Owned and operated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, Realtylink.org gives you access to over 25,000 homes listed for sale on the MLS®.
On Realtylink.org, you can:
- Search the most up-to-date data from the MLS® systems operated by the Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Chilliwack, BC Northern, and Vancouver Island real estate boards.
- Look for homes your way – search results can be organized on a map or in a gallery-based view.
- Filter homes by the most important features to you, like square footage, parking spots, or even age.
- Use lifestyle ratings to see how a home’s location matches what’s important to you. Looking for a home with great transit access? Simply select the option from the Lifestyle filter and each home in your search will be given a score out of 10 on how accessible it is.
- Get the latest real estate news and statistics to help inform home buyers and sellers.
Realtylink.org was created in partnership with Centris, a Quebec-based company that operates Centris.ca – the most visited real estate listing website in Quebec and the third most frequented in Canada.